We’re getting email communication back to the 21st century.
Mailbutler is a steadily growing Berlin-based software development company. We’re a bootstrapped and profitable company, independent of any investors or external shareholders. Our vision is to provide elegant and intuitive solutions to maximize user’s’ everyday productivity. Our latest product, Mailbutler, is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple Mail and Gmail.
About the roleAs a full-stack developer, you will be working on all aspects of the product, from its core infrastructure and back-end to its custom front-end. You will have both, responsibility and freedom in architecting a product from its early design ideas to a grown-up productivity-boosting application.
- Experience working with modern client-side frameworks
- Basic knowledge of a back-end technology such as Ruby on Rails or Node.js
- Development capabilities proven by great work results
- Strong software engineering practices including design patterns, testing and CI
- Experience in maintenance of complex code bases and driving down technical debt
- Fluency in written and spoken English or German
- Deliver high quality web applications from designing and iterating new features into production in short sprint cycles
- Independently build and maintain and take on ownership of software modules and services
- Have immediate impact on the success of our product line
- Contribute ideas and realize projects that are used actively by thousands of users all around the world
- Our team has over 10 years of experience in software development for macOS and other platforms
- Enjoy the freedom and ownership of your work, and measure your success
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware of your choice
- As much coffee, soft drinks and Club Mate as you can handle
Do you have what it takes to join Mailbutler's team?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!