We’re getting email communication back to the 21st century.
Mailbutler is a steadily growing Berlin-based software development company. We’re a bootstrapped and profitable company, independent of any investors or external shareholders. Our vision is to provide elegant and intuitive solutions to maximize user’s’ everyday productivity. Our latest product, Mailbutler, is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple Mail and Gmail.
We're looking for a Software Development Intern to join our team in Berlin!
About the roleDo you want to learn what it takes to develop a great software? Eager to learn about modern programming languages, architectures, coding paradigms...and so much more?
Mailbutler is looking for a Software Developer Intern to join our development team in Berlin. You'll have the chance to apply your knowledge to real work, while being responsible for your very own sub-project with the supervision of an experienced software engineer. Join us and have a lot of fun with our fantastic team at Mailbutler!
Software Engineering, Programming
- Experiences with software development and eagerness to extend your knowledge
- A positive work spirit and desire to learn
- Work on exciting challenges in a positive and fun work environment
- Work in a flat hierarchy & with an experienced supervisor
- Get a long-term career prospect at a thriving software company
- Our team has over 10 years of experience in software development for macOS and other platforms
- Enjoy the freedom and ownership of your work, and measure your success
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware of your choice
- As much coffee, soft drinks and Club Mate as you can handle
Do you have what it takes to join Mailbutler's team?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!