We’re getting email communication back to the 21st century.
Mailbutler is a steadily growing Berlin-based software development company. We’re a bootstrapped and profitable company, independent of any investors or external shareholders. Our vision is to provide elegant and intuitive solutions to maximize users’ everyday productivity. Our latest product, Mailbutler, is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple Mail and Gmail.
We're looking for a iOS/macS Development Intern (m/f/x) to join our team in Berlin!
About the roleYou want to learn on how to develop great software for iOS and macOS? Apply now for this chance to work on our next big thing. As an iOS/macS development student or intern, you will be do real work! You will be fully integrated into our software development team and write code which will be put into action. You'll be working on services that help to scale our website, analyze big data, and enhance features used by thousands of people. Most importantly, we believe that students/interns need to be eager to learn and apply newly acquired knowledge. It's not important how much you know, but how fast you learn! So join us and have a lot of fun with our fantastic team at Mailbutler!
SkillsObjective-C Swift macOS Development Fast Learner
- Preferably reached the 4th semester of your studies (Computer Science or equivalent experience)
- To complete a mandatory internship as a part of your course of studies and you are available for at least 4+ months
- Knowledge in any of the following is a plus: Objective-C, Swift, macOS Development
- Ability to learn fast, to quickly familiarize yourself with new areas of expertise and to easily adapt to new technologies
- A "Get Things Done" mentality
- Fluency in written and spoken English or German
- Learn about modern programming languages, architectures, coding paradigms and so much more
- Be responsible for your very own sub-projectunder the supervision of one of our experienced software developers who will help you create elegant solutions to solve real-world problems
- Contribute ideas and realize projects that are used actively by thousands of users all around the world
- A friendly working atmosphere, with freedom and ownership of your work
- Paid internship
- Our team has over 10 years of experience in software development for macOS and other platforms
- You put your own projects into practice while enjoying flexible time management
- Work with a MacBook at a fully equipped work station in a nice and bright office
- As much coffee, soft drinks, Club Mate or whatever you like to drink
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!