We’re getting email communication back to the 21st century.
Mailbutler is a steadily growing Berlin-based software development company. We’re a bootstrapped and profitable company, independent of any investors or external shareholders. Our vision is to provide elegant and intuitive solutions to maximize users’ everyday productivity. Our latest product, Mailbutler, is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple Mail and Gmail.
We're looking for a Ruby-on-Rails Development Intern (m/f/x) to join our team in Berlin!
About the roleAre you a student who would like to gain a hands-on experience in Web Service Building? Are you interested in and familiar with Ruby? Would you like to learn about its extension Rails? Do you want to improve your software development skills? Then Mailbutler has the perfect position for you! We are looking for a Ruby-on-Rails Backend Development Intern (m/f/x) to assist our development team in various exciting projects.
SkillsRuby Rails REST API
- Currently studying computer science/engineering, programming, software or any other related fields (preferably reached the 4th semester of your studies)
- Knowledge in Ruby programming
- Knowledge in Rails is beneficial but not mandatory
- Knowledge in REST APIs is also beneficial but not mandatory
- Available for at least 4+ months
- Preferable a compulsory internship that is a part of your studies
- Work with the development team on improving our dashboard ( https://bowtie.mailbutler.io ) and the communication of our backend with external email accounts via IMAP and SMTP, but also with our frontends via our own REST API
- You will work together with and guided by an experienced backend developer, but on your own projects that have an immediate impact on the Mailbutler product
- A friendly working atmosphere, with freedom and ownership of your work
- Paid internship
- Our team has over 10 years of experience in software development for macOS and other platforms
- You put your own projects into practice while enjoying flexible time management
- Work with a MacBook at a fully equipped work station in a nice and bright office
- As much coffee, soft drinks, Club Mate or whatever you like to drink
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
Please send your CV to email@example.com. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!