We’re getting email communication back to the 21st century.
Mailbutler is a steadily growing Berlin-based software development company. We’re a bootstrapped and profitable company, independent of any investors or external shareholders. Our vision is to provide elegant and intuitive solutions to maximize user’s’ everyday productivity. Our latest product, Mailbutler, is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple Mail and Gmail.
We're looking for a Web Development Intern (Front-end/Back-end) to join our team in Berlin!
About the roleAs a web development intern, you will be do real work! You will be fully integrated into our software development team and write code which will be put into action. You'll be working on services that help to scale our website, analyze big data, and enhance features used by thousands of people. This includes an internal dashboard that visualizes data collected from our user database, and a user-oriented dashboard with statistics of application usage. Most importantly, we believe that interns need to be eager to learn and apply newly acquired knowledge. It's not important how much you know, but how fast you learn! So join us and have a lot of fun with our fantastic team at Mailbutler!
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Knowledge in any of the following is a plus:\ PHP, Ruby-on-Rails, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery
- Ability to learn fast, to quickly familiarize yourself with new areas of expertise and to easily adapt to new technologies
- Sense for product design focusing on a good user-experience
- A "Get Things Done" mentality
- Fluency in written and spoken English or German
- Learn about modern programming languages, architectures, coding paradigms and so much more
- Be responsible for your very own sub-project, with supervision from our CTO, who will coach and mentor you to create elegant solutions to solve real-world problems
- Contribute ideas and realize projects that are used actively by thousands of users all around the world
- Our team has over 10 years of experience in software development for macOS and other platforms
- Enjoy the freedom and ownership of your work, and measure your success
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware of your choice
- As much coffee, soft drinks and Club Mate as you can handle
Do you have what it takes to join Mailbutler's team?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!