We’re getting email communication back to the 21st century.
Mailbutler is a steadily growing Berlin-based software development company. We’re a bootstrapped and profitable company, independent of any investors or external shareholders. Our vision is to provide elegant and intuitive solutions to maximize users’ everyday productivity. Our latest product, Mailbutler, is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple Mail and Gmail.
We're looking for a Online Marketing Intern (m/f/x) to join our team in Berlin!
About the roleAre you a student who would like gain a hands-on experience in Online Marketing? Are you interested in and familiar with Blogs and Social Networks? You are a good technical and analytical thinker? Then we have the perfect position for you! Mailbutler is looking for an Online Marketing Intern (m/f/x) to assist our marketing team in various exciting projects. You will play an important role in shaping the online presence and visibility of our brand.
SkillsOnline Marketing SEO/SEM Content Marketing Social Media Marketing
- Currently a student in marketing, advertising, business, management, or anything related to the field
- Creative and problem-solving
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Great English language skills (German is a plus)
- Available for at least 4+ months
- Preferable a compulsory internship that is a part of your studies
- Translate the company's objectives into marketing strategies that support the goals of the marketing plan
- Research and deliver creative input for various web content
- Plan and publish content for a range of Online Marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, Social Media Marketing, newsletter campaigns…
- Monitor ads’ and campaigns’ performance by analyzing relevant data and KPIs
- Work directly with the marketing manager and support the marketing team in delivering briefs and reports
- A friendly working atmosphere, with freedom and ownership of your work
- Paid internship
- Our team has over 10 years of experience in software development for macOS and other platforms
- You put your own projects into practice while enjoying flexible time management
- Work with a MacBook at a fully equipped work station in a nice and bright office
- As much coffee, soft drinks, Club Mate or whatever you like to drink
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
Please send your CV to email@example.com. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!