We’re getting email communication back to the 21st century.
Mailbutler is a steadily growing Berlin-based software development company. We’re a bootstrapped and profitable company, independent of any investors or external shareholders. Our vision is to provide elegant and intuitive solutions to maximize users’ everyday productivity. Our latest product, Mailbutler, is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple Mail and Gmail.
We're looking for a Search Engine and Social Media Advertisement Intern (m/f/x) to join our team in Berlin!
About the roleAre you a student who would like to gain a hands-on experience in online marketing? Are you creative and looking for an opportunity to share your new ideas? Are you interested in learning about Search Engine and Social Media Advertisement? Then Mailbutler has the perfect position for you! We are looking for an Intern in Search Engine and Social Media Advertisement (m/f/x) to assist our marketing team in various exciting projects!
SkillsSEO Social Media Marketing
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or a Master's degree in marketing, social media management, communication, business or other related fields.
- Good knowledge on how to deal with different major social media platforms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English (German is a plus).
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Available for at least 4+ months
- Preferable a compulsory internship that is a part of your studies
- Build, create and execute ad campaigns through research, benchmarking and audience identification.
- Increase the ads' click-through rates.
- Work together with the marketing team on improving all KPIs.
- Maintain ads through Google, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
- A flexible starting time
- A friendly and diverse working atmosphere (we have people from all over the world!), full of positive energy and good vibes, with freedom and ownership of your work
- A paid internship
- Our team has over 10 years of experience in software development for macOS and other platforms
- You put your own projects into practice while enjoying flexible time management
- Work with a MacBook at a fully equipped work station in a nice and bright office
- As much coffee, soft drinks, Club Mate or whatever you like to drink
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
Please send your CV to email@example.com. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!