We’re getting email communication back to the 21st century.
Mailbutler is a steadily growing Berlin-based software development company. We’re a bootstrapped and profitable company, independent of any investors or external shareholders. Our vision is to provide elegant and intuitive solutions to maximize users’ everyday productivity. Our latest product, Mailbutler, is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple Mail and Gmail.
We're looking for a Search Engine Optimisation Intern (m/f/x) to join our team in Berlin!
About the roleAre you a student who would like to gain a hands-on experience in online marketing? Do you want to learn all about landing pages and using keywords? Are you interested in learning about Search Engine Optimisation? Then Mailbutler has the perfect position for you! We are looking for an Intern in Search Engine Optimisation (m/f/x) to assist our marketing team in various exciting projects!
SkillsSEO Social Media Marketing
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master's degree in marketing, communication, business or other related fields.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Knowledge about website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Available for at least 4+ months
- Preferable a compulsory internship that is a part of your studies
- Monitor SEO performance and make sure the onpage optimization is doing fine
- Remove and fix broken pages and links as well as identifying errors and untranslated content
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis
- Follow new SEO trends on the market, propose, test, implement new solutions and new formats
- A flexible starting time
- A friendly and diverse working atmosphere (we have people from all over the world!), full of positive energy and good vibes, with freedom and ownership of your work
- A paid internship
- Our team has over 10 years of experience in software development for macOS and other platforms
- You put your own projects into practice while enjoying flexible time management
- Work with a MacBook at a fully equipped work station in a nice and bright office
- As much coffee, soft drinks, Club Mate or whatever you like to drink
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
Please send your CV to email@example.com. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!