We’re getting email communication back to the 21st century.
Mailbutler is a steadily growing Berlin-based software development company. We’re a bootstrapped and profitable company, independent of any investors or external shareholders. Our vision is to provide elegant and intuitive solutions to maximize users’ everyday productivity. Our latest product, Mailbutler, is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple Mail and Gmail.
We're looking for a Content Marketing Intern (m/f/x) to join our team in Berlin!
About the roleWould you like to become a professional Digital Marketeer? Do you want to learn more about different online platforms? You're full of ideas and know the right #hashtags? Do you want to learn everything about digital marketing? Then Mailbutler is here to provide this opportunity for you! We are looking for a Content Marketing Intern to assist our marketing team! You will be joining our marketing team and you will learn about what is important in creating concrete content strategies.
SkillsContent Marketing Social Media channels Campaignes
- A student who is either currently enrolled in a Bachelor or a Master's degree in the field of marketing, communication, journalism or economy or other related fields.
- Having good analytical skills and able to familiarise yourself with new topics quickly.
- Good in time-management.
- Great in interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Great English language skills (German is a plus).
- Available for at least 4+ months.
- Preferably a compulsory internship that is a part of your studies.
- Prepare and manage a content map, with an editorial calendar.
- Identify the needs of our audience.
- Conduct an analysis to discover our competitors' best keywords and traffic sources.
- Research blog topics and ideas, write the required articles, and publish them.
- Reach out to our key influencers.
- A flexible starting time
- A friendly and diverse working atmosphere (we have people from all over the world!), full of positive energy and good vibes, with freedom and ownership of your work
- A paid internship
- Our team has over 10 years of experience in software development for macOS and other platforms
- You put your own projects into practice while enjoying flexible time management
- Work with a MacBook at a fully equipped work station in a nice and bright office
- As much coffee, soft drinks, Club Mate or whatever you like to drink
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!