We’re getting email communication back to the 21st century.
Mailbutler is a steadily growing Berlin-based software development company. We’re a bootstrapped and profitable company, independent of any investors or external shareholders. Our vision is to provide elegant and intuitive solutions to maximize user’s’ everyday productivity. Our latest product, Mailbutler, is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple Mail and Gmail.
We're looking for a Content Marketing Working Student (m/f/x) to join our team in Berlin!
About the roleAs Content Marketing Working Student (m/f/x) at Mailbutler you will join our marketing team and you willl know what matters when it comes to creating concrete content. Are you full of ideas with the right #hashtag always on your mind? Then Mailbutler is exactly the right place for you.
SkillsContent Marketing Social Media channels Campaignes
- An ongoing study (Bachelor’s or Master’s) ideally in the field of marketing, communication, journalism or economy
- Good analytical skills and are able to familiarise yourself with new topics quickly
- A high proficiency in German and English (written & spoken)
- A hands-on-mentality and are real a team player
- Be responsible of creating new landing pages for our website
- Take care of the management of our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram) and our Unpacked-blog
- Identify and test new channels to develop new growth potential
- Ensure a constant know-how transfer by sharing your results and experiences with the team
- Our team has over 10 years of experience in software development for macOS and other platforms
- You put your own projects into practice while enjoying flexible time management
- Work with a MacBook at a fully equipped work station in a nice and bright office
- As much coffee, soft drinks, Club Mate or whatever you like to drink
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
Please send your CV to email@example.com. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!