We’re getting email communication back to the 21st century.
Mailbutler is a steadily growing Berlin-based software development company. We’re a bootstrapped and profitable company, independent of any investors or external shareholders. Our vision is to provide elegant and intuitive solutions to maximize user’s’ everyday productivity. Our latest product, Mailbutler, is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple Mail and Gmail.
We're looking for a Customer Relationship Marketing Working Student (m/f/x) to join our team in Berlin!
About the roleTo support our marketing and customer support team we are looking for two working students (f/m/x) in the field of CRM. You are communicative, have a good feeling for how to care about customers and you love new challenges? Then Mailbutler is exactly the right place for you.
- An ongoing study (Bachelor’s or Master’s) ideally in the field of marketing, communication, journalism or economy
- Expertise with Apple (first experiences with Jira and Confluence are of advantage)
- High proficiency in German and English (written & spoken)
- Already had the chance to collect some experiences as a working student or intern
- Work on customer inquiries (support-tickets) via email
- Be responsible for creating new articles in our Knowledge Base
- Work closely together with the development and sales team
- Keep in contact with our community via social media (forums, Facebook groups, blog-comments, app listings etc.)
- Work on our chatbot to guarantee a trouble-free first contact with our customers
- Our team has over 10 years of experience in software development for macOS and other platforms
- You put your own projects into practice while enjoying flexible time management
- Work with a MacBook at a fully equipped work station in a nice and bright office
- As much coffee, soft drinks, Club Mate or whatever you like to drink
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!