We’re getting email communication back to the 21st century.
Mailbutler is a steadily growing Berlin-based software development company. We’re a bootstrapped and profitable company, independent of any investors or external shareholders. Our vision is to provide elegant and intuitive solutions to maximize users’ everyday productivity. Our latest product, Mailbutler, is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple Mail and Gmail.
We're looking for a E-Mail Marketing Working Student (m/f/x) to join our team in Berlin!
About the roleAs a Working Student for Email Marketing (m/f/x) you will join our marketing team and show your understanding of different ways of communication via email. Your job will be to make sure that our newsletters and automated emails will linger in people’s memories.
SkillsE-Mail Marketing Newsletter Automized E-Mails Campaigns
- An ongoing study (Bachelor’s or Master’s) ideally in the field of marketing, communication, journalism or economy
- Fluency in written and spoken German
- Fluency in English (written & spoken)
- Open and willing to learn new things
- Able to take responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Available for at least 4+ months
- Create customer-relevant content and concepts like newsletters and automated emails
- Focus on increasing the sales strength of newsletters and personalized email-campaigns etc.
- Be in charge of implementing campaigns that will increase customer satisfaction and loyalty as well as retention
- Always have an eye on your campaign KPIs as you’ll be doing regular reports and analyses
- Our team has over 10 years of experience in software development for macOS and other platforms
- You put your own projects into practice while enjoying flexible time management
- Work with a MacBook at a fully equipped work station in a nice and bright office
- As much coffee, soft drinks, Club Mate or whatever you like to drink
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
Please send your CV to email@example.com. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!