We’re getting email communication back to the 21st century.
Mailbutler is a steadily growing Berlin-based software development company. We’re a bootstrapped and profitable company, independent of any investors or external shareholders. Our vision is to provide elegant and intuitive solutions to maximize user’s’ everyday productivity. Our latest product, Mailbutler, is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple Mail and Gmail.
We're looking for a Video Marketing Working Student (m/f/x) to join our team in Berlin!
About the roleYou are communicative, you have a good feeling for the right content and you love new challenges? Then Mailbutler is exactly the right place for you.
SkillsVideo Editing Photoshop Audio-Tech
- An ongoing study (Bachelor’s or Master’s) ideally in the field of graphic design, media studies or journalism (focus on film)
- Good knowledge when it comes to video cut
- Experiences handling common recording and sound techniques as well as in InDesign and Photoshop are an advantage
- Be responsible for the creation of Youtube videos for our channels (from cutting to creating the whole video)
- Focus on videos that show how to use Mailbutler the best way
- Identify and test new channels to develop new growth potential
- Bring in own ideas when it comes to creating video concepts as well as creative video ideas
- Our team has over 10 years of experience in software development for macOS and other platforms
- You put your own projects into practice while enjoying flexible time management
- Work with a MacBook at a fully equipped work station in a nice and bright office
- As much coffee, soft drinks, Club Mate or whatever you like to drink
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!