We’re getting email communication back to the 21st century.
Mailbutler is a steadily growing Berlin-based software development company. We’re a bootstrapped and profitable company, independent of any investors or external shareholders. Our vision is to provide elegant and intuitive solutions to maximize users’ everyday productivity. Our latest product, Mailbutler, is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple Mail and Gmail.
We're looking for a Video Marketing Intern (m/f/x) to join our team in Berlin!
About the roleWould you like to show your creativity in making videos while learning how to be a pro in Video-Making? If you would like to gain great experience in this field and you are interested in marketing, then Mailbutler is here to provide this opportunity for you! We are looking for a Video Marketing Intern to assist our marketing team! You will be responsible for creating and editing new videos for our YouTube channel, which might include dialogues, sound effects and special effects, that shows and explains what Mailbutler is about, including the features! By doing that, you'd be giving a great assessment to our Marketing Team. You just need to be creative and know your way around making videos!
SkillsVideo Editing Photoshop Audio-Tech
- A student who is either currently enrolled in a Bachelor or a Master's degree, ideally in the field of graphic design, multimedia, journalism (focus on film), or anything related to the field.
- Having a good knowledge about editing videos and video cut.
- Have an experience in recording and sound techniques (InDesign, Adobe After Effects, and Photoshop are an advantage!).
- Good in time-management and interpersonal skills.
- Great English language skills (German is a plus)
- Available for at least 4+ months.
- Preferably a compulsory internship that is a part of your studies.
- Create Youtube videos for our channels (from cutting to creating the whole video), and promote them!
- Optimise and edit existing videos.
- Collaborate with marketing team on regular basis.
- Focus on making creative videos that show and explain how to use Mailbutler in the best way.
- Identify and test new channels, and offering ideas on how to increase the views and traffic to Mailbutler.
- A flexible starting time
- A friendly and diverse working atmosphere (we have people from all over the world!), full of positive energy and good vibes, with freedom and ownership of your work
- A paid internship
- Our team has over 10 years of experience in software development for macOS and other platforms
- You put your own projects into practice while enjoying flexible time management
- Work with a MacBook at a fully equipped work station in a nice and bright office
- As much coffee, soft drinks, Club Mate or whatever you like to drink
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!