We’re getting email communication back to the 21st century.
Mailbutler is a steadily growing Berlin-based software development company. We’re a bootstrapped and profitable company, independent of any investors or external shareholders. Our vision is to provide elegant and intuitive solutions to maximize users’ everyday productivity. Our latest product, Mailbutler, is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple Mail and Gmail.
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager (m/f/x) to join our team in Berlin!
About the roleAs a Customer Success Manager at Mailbutler, you will work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. The person in this role will be THE link between our customers and the product development team. Join us tackling exciting challenges in a positive and fun work environment at Mailbutler!
SkillsCustomer Support Technical Support German English
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both English and German
- The drive to take responsibility and work independently
- A positive work spirit and the desire to have fun while gaining new experiences
- Good technical understanding
- Report directly to both Sales and Development team
- Investigate customers' needs
- Write knowledge-base articles about frequently asked questions
- Qualify leads
- A long-term career perspective at a thriving software company
- Have a flat hierarchy and plenty of responsibilities from the start
- Contribute to the success of a successful software service used actively by thousands of users all around the world
- Our team has over 10 years of experience in software development for macOS and other platforms
- You put your own projects into practice while enjoying flexible time management
- Work with a MacBook at a fully equipped work station in a nice and bright office
- As much coffee, soft drinks, Club Mate or whatever you like to drink
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
Please send your CV to email@example.com. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!