We’re getting email communication back to the 21st century.
Mailbutler is a steadily growing Berlin-based software development company. We’re a bootstrapped and profitable company, independent of any investors or external shareholders. Our vision is to provide elegant and intuitive solutions to maximize users’ everyday productivity. Our latest product, Mailbutler, is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple Mail and Gmail.
We're looking for a Key Account Manager (m/f/x) to join our team in Berlin!
About the roleAre you able to oversee the relationship of a company with its' customers? You're good at understanding the needs of the customers, and you know how to identify these needs and requirements to promote a company and achieve mutual satisfaction? Do you also enjoy working in a passionate, international team aimed towards success? Then we have the perfect position for you! Mailbutler is looking for a Key Account Manager (m/w/d) to join our team in Berlin, to contribute in sustaining and growing Mailbutler to achieve long-term success.
SkillsCustomer Support Technical Support German English
- Excellent customer-orientation skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Fluency in written and spoken German
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Be the first line of contact for our most important customers
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- With expert product knowledge, you tailor your pitch to different customer use cases and conduct software demos
- Regularly analyse upselling potential of our customers
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Ensuring that the customer achieves their specific goals
- Our team has over 10 years of experience in software development for macOS and other platforms
- You put your own projects into practice while enjoying flexible time management
- Work with a MacBook at a fully equipped work station in a nice and bright office
- As much coffee, soft drinks, Club Mate or whatever you like to drink
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
Please send your CV to email@example.com. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!