We’re getting email communication back to the 21st century.
Mailbutler is a steadily growing Berlin-based software development company. We’re a bootstrapped and profitable company, independent of any investors or external shareholders. Our vision is to provide elegant and intuitive solutions to maximize user’s’ everyday productivity. Our latest product, Mailbutler, is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple Mail and Gmail.
We're looking for a Quality Assurance Agent (Student Job) to join our team in Berlin!
About the roleAs a Quality Assurance Agent at Mailbutler GmbH in Berlin, you will work closely with the software development team and customer success team to ensure that the quality of released software meets or exceeds defined requirements. The person in this role will be reporting directly to our Customer Success Manager and our CTO.
Quality Assurance, Technical Support, Software Testing, Customer Support, English language
- Hands-on experience in using and testing software
- Good technical understanding
- Excellent communication and writing skills (English)
- The drive to take responsibility and work independently
- A positive work spirit and desire to have fun while gaining new experiences
- Test software before releasing new updates
- Set up test environments
- Investigate and reproduce customers' problems
- Report issues and improvements to the development team
- Inform customer success team about known issues
- Write guidelines and checklists for software testing
- Have a flat hierarchy and plenty of responsibilities from the start
- Have a long-term career perspective at a thriving software company
- Contribute to the success of a successful software service used actively by thousands of users all around the world
- Have flexible working hours (8-10 hours per week)
- Our team has over 10 years of experience in software development for macOS and other platforms
- Enjoy the freedom and ownership of your work, and measure your success
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware of your choice
- As much coffee, soft drinks and Club Mate as you can handle
Do you have what it takes to join Mailbutler's team?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!