We’re getting email communication back to the 21st century.
Mailbutler is a steadily growing Berlin-based software development company. We’re a bootstrapped and profitable company, independent of any investors or external shareholders. Our vision is to provide elegant and intuitive solutions to maximize user’s’ everyday productivity. Our latest product, Mailbutler, is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple Mail and Gmail.
We're looking for a Sales Intern (m/f/x) to join our team in Berlin!
About the role
Are you a student looking to get hands-on experience in Sales Management? You are a communication talent and would you like to implement your own ideas in a fast moving international company? You might be our new Sales Intern!
Mailbutler is looking for a Sales Intern to assist our sales team in various exciting projects. You'll work hand in hand with our sales, marketing and product team.
SkillsSales English (at a native level) Sales Strategy and Management Project Management
- Preferably reached the 4th semester of your studies (business administration, marketing, sales, leadership or alike)
- To complete a mandatory internship as a part of your course of studies and you are available for at least 4+ months
- Gained practical experiences in getting in touch with potential customers
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- A positive work spirit and desire to have fun while gaining new experiences
- Support our sales and account management team in their daily work through various support activities
- Independently research data from different sources and prepare it in a systematical manner
- Contribute ideas for a powerful service used actively by thousands of users all around the world
- Identify the right contacts with potential customers via email and phone
- Work directly with our account manager and support the marketing team in delivering briefs and reports
- Our team has over 10 years of experience in software development for macOS and other platforms
- You put your own projects into practice while enjoying flexible time management
- Work with a MacBook at a fully equipped work station in a nice and bright office
- As much coffee, soft drinks, Club Mate or whatever you like to drink
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!