We’re getting email communication back to the 21st century.
Mailbutler is a steadily growing Berlin-based software development company. We’re a bootstrapped and profitable company, independent of any investors or external shareholders. Our vision is to provide elegant and intuitive solutions to maximize users’ everyday productivity. Our latest product, Mailbutler, is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple Mail and Gmail.
We're looking for a Sales Intern (m/f/x) to join our team in Berlin!
About the roleWould you like to become professional in Sales? Do you want to learn more about sales management? You have new ideas and you are looking for a chance to implement them? Do you like working in a fast moving international company? Then Mailbutler is here to provide this opportunity for you! We are looking for a Sales Intern to assist our sales team!
SkillsSales Fluency in written and spoken English Sales Strategy and Management Project Management
- A student who is either currently enrolled in a Bachelor or a Master's degree in the field of business administration, marketing, sales, leadership or other related fields
- Gained practical experiences in getting in touch with potential customers
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- A positive work spirit and desire to have fun while gaining new experiences
- Available for at least 4+ months.
- Preferably a compulsory internship that is a part of your studies.
- Support our sales and account management team in their daily work through various support activities
- Independently research data from different sources and prepare it in a systematical manner
- Contribute ideas for a powerful service used actively by thousands of users all around the world
- Identify the right contacts with potential customers via email and phone
- Work directly with our account manager and support the marketing team in delivering briefs and reports
- A flexible starting time
- A friendly and diverse working atmosphere (we have people from all over the world!), full of positive energy and good vibes, with freedom and ownership of your work
- A paid internship
- Our team has over 10 years of experience in software development for macOS and other platforms
- You put your own projects into practice while enjoying flexible time management
- Work with a MacBook at a fully equipped work station in a nice and bright office
- As much coffee, soft drinks, Club Mate or whatever you like to drink
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!