We’re getting email communication back to the 21st century.
Mailbutler is a steadily growing Berlin-based software development company. We’re a bootstrapped and profitable company, independent of any investors or external shareholders. Our vision is to provide elegant and intuitive solutions to maximize user’s’ everyday productivity. Our latest product, Mailbutler, is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple Mail and Gmail.
We're looking for a Sales Manager (Germany) to join our team in Berlin!
About the roleAs a Sales Manager focusing on the German market at Mailbutler, you become part of an international team with a passion for success located in the center of Berlin. You will self-manage our entire sales process – from lead generation & qualification, initial contact, product presentation and negotiation to contracts, payments and after sales support. Join us tackling exciting challenges in a positive and fun work environment at Mailbutler!
SkillsSales Sales Strategy and Management English German
- Significant sales experience, preferably with B2B Software-as-a-Service business models
- The drive to take ownership and work independently
- A positive work spirit and desire to have fun while gaining new experiences
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
- Have a flat hierarchy and plenty of responsibilities from the start
- A long-term career perspective at a thriving software company
- Contribute ideas for a powerful service used actively by thousands of users all around the world
- Our team has over 10 years of experience in software development for macOS and other platforms
- Enjoy the freedom and ownership of your work, and measure your success
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware of your choice
- As much coffee, soft drinks and Club Mate as you can handle
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
Please send your CV to email@example.com. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!