Create your email signature and skyrocket your brand recognition
Choose from a variety of professionally crafted signature templates and customize them with your logo, social links, company colors & more. Share signature templates with your team and achieve a unified brand identity.
- Available on Apple Mail, Outlook, Gmail and Mobile (iOS/Android)
- Professional templates for every style
- Company-wide signature management
15 000+ companies
trust Mailbutler for their signature management
What our customers say about us
Managing Director, ThrivinAsia Ltd
Mailbutler has been an integral part of my email management practice for the last couple of years now. It has made my workflow and email management smoother.
CEO, Buschkamp Consulting
What I really love is the Signatures feature, which makes me more visible as a Social Media Consultant. I use different signatures for each of my accounts.
Personal trainer for Time Management
Mailbutler helps me to get to Inbox Zero every evening. With its functionality, I rule my emails - and not the other way around. Apple Mail is good but with Mailbutler it becomes a real power app.
Stand out with your unique signature
Promote your brand
Be it your personal brand as an individual or your business, with Mailbutler you can convey your unique identity with each email you send. Shape your email signature with custom photos, logos, social media links and much more to stand out from the crowd and seize the reader's attention.
Share with your team
Use a shared template with your team so that each and every email you send out carries the same look and feel of your brand. Achieve a consistent customer experience when communicating through email and step up your company’s professionalism.
Contact info at a glance
Add your phone number, personal website and any social media profiles to your email signature so that your contacts always have an overview of how they can reach you. Facilitate effortless communication and boost efficiency for both you and your contacts.
Email Signatures for Your Email Client
Signatures is a Mailbutler feature that allows you to create your own customized email signature from an array of professionally designed templates. Saved signatures can be inserted into an email in a manner of a few clicks from the compose window of supported email clients (Outlook, Gmail and Apple Mail). Mailbutler signatures can be managed across organizations & teams.
To find out how to use Signatures in your email client simply follow the tabs above ➔
Email Signatures for Outlook
Signatures can easily be inserted into messages composed in Outlook through Mailbutler's Outlook add-in. With tracking enabled, any links inside of your signatures are tracked and you will be notified of clicks of those links.
How to use Signatures in Outlook:
- Create a signature in your Mailbutler Dashboard. If you have not created one, please follow this article. After you have created your signature, it will be automatically added to your email account on Outlook.
- Open Outlook.
- Start composing your message.
- Open the Mailbutler add-in.
- Select the signature you want to insert to the message.
Email Signatures for Gmail
Signatures in Gmail are easily accessible through Mailbutler’s Chrome extension. Gmail users can also save Mailbutler signatures as their default signature in Gmail.
How to use Signatures in Gmail:
- Create a signature in your Mailbutler Dashboard. If you have not created one, please follow this article. After you have created your signature, it will be automatically added to your email account on Gmail.
- Open Gmail.
- Start composing a message.
- Click on the Signature button.
- Select the Signature you want to insert to the message.
Email Signatures for Apple Mail
Mailbutler provides a straightforward solution for using signatures in Apple Mail through an easy to install plugin. Gain fast and reliable access to all of your signatures including templates shared with you by colleagues when composing a message. Any Mailbutler signature can be saved as your default signature in Apple Mail.
How to use Signatures in Apple Mail:
- Create a signature in your Mailbutler Dashboard. If you have not created one, please follow this article. After you have created your signature, it will be automatically added to your email accounts on Apple Mail.
- Open Apple Mail.
- Select Mail from the menu bar on the top left corner of your screen.
- Go to Preferences -> Signatures.
- Click on the email account you want to use for the signature.
- Choose the Signature you want to use by default when sending an email from the selected email account.
- Return to Apple Mail and compose a new message.
- You should see your default Signature already inserted in the email. To use another design, select the Signature drop-down menu.
- Select the Signature you want to use.
- You can choose a signature to be added to your emails by default by going to Mail’s Signature Preferences.
Email Signatures for iOS & Android
Signatures are also available on your mobile device through Mailbutler's mobile app! There is no more need to sacrifice professionalism for flexibility. Add your personal touch to emails even when you are away from your desktop.
How to use Signatures on iOS & Android:
- Create a signature in your Mailbutler Dashboard. If you have not created one, please follow this article. After you have created your signature, it will be automatically added to your mobile app.
- Open the Mailbutler app on your phone.
- Start composing the message.
- Hit the Signature button and select the signature from the list.
- The Signature will be inserted in your message.
Know exactly if and when your emails and links are being opened and clicked - take action at the right time, to the right person.
Stop missing opportunities because of lost or forgotten emails. Mailbutler’s Follow-up keeps you in the loop and always on top of your email game
One way ticket to Inbox Zero. Snooze your messages for later, stay focused and manage emails the way that fits your workflow.
Always stay on top of important details by adding notes to emails. Share notes with your team to improve communication efficiency.
Turn emails into tasks and manage your inbox the smart way. Sync your email tasks with your favorite third part app to skyrocket your productivity.
Turn frequently written emails into templates to save time on email. Access your Mailbutler templates with one click from your favorite email client.
Reach you prospects at the perfect time with Mailbutler’s Send Later feature. Never worry about sending that awkward late-nigh email again.
Manage your contacts like a pro! – notes, tasks, analytics & more. Gain the benefits of a CRM without leaving your inbox.
Avoid your next embarrassing mistake when sending an important email. Undo Send makes recalling emails just as easy as it is to overlook them.
BCC to CRM
Automatically send a copy of your outgoing messages to your CRM of choice – streamline your communication and keep your data bundled.