Snooze incoming emails for an uninterrupted workflow
Avoid annoying distractions and focus on the work at hand by snoozing your non-urgent emails. Get back to your snoozed emails at a time that is convenient for you and achieve inbox zero!
- Available on Apple Mail, Outlook and Gmail
- Default + custom snooze time periods
- Snooze to working hours only
100 000+ professionals
are using Mailbutler
What our customers say about us
Founder & CEO of Talent Fishers
"I never shut down my computer unless I have 10 or fewer emails in my Inbox and the Snooze function helps a lot."
Founder at The Azur Collection
"Mailbutler helps me to get to Inbox Zero every evening. With its functionality, I rule my emails - and not the other way around."
Digital Communication Consultant, Owner of oyen.de
"Mailbutler is my digital communication co-pilot for my changing energy levels - its functions are practical time savers for me."
Achieve inbox zero
Choose the best time to respond
Gain full control over your inbox and decide when you want to reply to non-urgent messages. Snooze incoming emails for minutes, hours or even days into the future or set a default time period to be reminded of snoozed emails. Optimize your workflow and tackle your emails whenever it suits you.
Snooze to working hours
Ever received work-related emails after the end of your workday? For some this is a regular occurrence. With Mailbutler you can temporarily archive incoming emails until your specified office hours. Regain your work-life balance with inbox snooze.
Snooze for Your Email Client
Snooze is a Mailbutler feature that allows you to temporarily hide emails from your inbox that you want to answer at a later time. It allows you to delay your email by minutes, hours, and even days in line with your availability. You can set a default snooze time for your emails and have them re-appear only during your specified working hours in your Mailbutler preferences.
Find out how to use snooze in your email client by following the tabs above ➔
Snooze for Outlook
Mailbutler brings a snooze feature to Outlook, enabling users to achieve better control over their inbox. Snoozing Emails in Outlook removes them from your inbox and makes them reappear at a selected date and time.
How to snooze an email in Outlook
Find out how to snooze emails in Outlook by following the step by step instructions below.
- Download and install Mailbutler for Outlook
- Select an email you would like to snooze from your inboxDownload and install Mailbutler for GmailDownload and install Mailbutler for Gmail
- Click on the Snooze button from the toolbar
- The email will be snoozed for the default duration specified in your preferences
- You can find your snoozed emails in the Mailbutler Snoozed folder
Snooze for Gmail
With Mailbutler, Gmail users can snooze distracting emails to hide them from their inbox for a specified period of time. The snooze button integrates neatly into Gmail's interface.
How to snooze emails in Gmail
Learn how you can snooze your emails in Gmail in a few easy steps.
- Download and install Mailbutler for Gmail
- Select an email in your Gmail inbox
- Click on the Snooze button
- Select when you would like your email to reappear in your inbox
- Your email has now been saved in the Snoozed folder
- From there you can unsnooze selected emails to have them immediately reappear in your inbox
Snooze for Apple Mail
Mailbutler adds a Snooze button to your Apple Mail client that allows you to temporarily archive incoming messages in a few clicks. Select when you want your emails to reappear and gain full control over your inbox.
How to snooze emails in Apple Mail
See how to snooze emails in Apple Mail by following the steps below.
- Download and install Mailbutler for Apple Mail
- Go to your inbox in Apple Mail and select an email
- Locate the Snooze button
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to the Snooze button and select when you would like the email to reappear in you inbox
- The email has been saved in the Mailbutler – Snoozed folder
- You can select a snoozed email and click on the unsnooze button to have it reappear in your inbox
An unsnoozed email will show up in your inbox immediately.
Know exactly if and when your emails and links are being opened and clicked - take action at the right time, for the right person.
Stop missing opportunities because of lost or forgotten emails. Mailbutler’s Follow-up keeps you in the loop and always on top of your email game.
Reach you prospects at the perfect time with Mailbutler’s Send Later feature. Never worry about sending that awkward late-nigh email again.
Leave a lasting impression, drive con- versions and promote your brand easily with Mailbutler’s professional signature templates.
Turn frequently written emails into templates to save time on email. Access your Mailbutler templates with one click from your favorite email client.
Manage your contacts like a pro! – notes, tasks, analytics & more. Gain the benefits of a CRM without leaving your inbox.
Always stay on top of important details by adding notes to emails. Share notes with your team to improve communication efficiency.
Turn emails into tasks and manage your inbox the smart way. Sync your email tasks with your favorite third part app to skyrocket your productivity.
Avoid your next embarrassing mistake when sending an important email. Undo Send makes recalling emails just as easy as it is to overlook them.
BCC to CRM
Automatically send a copy of your outgoing messages to your CRM of choice – streamline your communication and keep your data bundled.