Set Follow-up Reminders for your sent emails to get back to unanswered messages
Keep track of ongoing email conversations and make sure your prospects are engaged in every step of the way. Follow up at the right time and close more deals with ease.
- Available on Apple Mail, Outlook, Gmail and Mobile (iOS/Android)
- Notifications on any device
- Match with your working hours
100 000+ professionals
are using Mailbutler
What our users say about Follow-Up Reminders
The Follow-up feature is so great! I got a reminder when I did not get any answer from my emails. Really useful!
Founder & CEO, Talent Fishers
I use Follow-up Reminders to directly engage my clients at the right time.
Digital Communication Consultant, Owner of oyen.de
Mailbutler helps me communicate better digitally.
Start using Follow-Up Reminders today
Follow up at the perfect time
Be it a day, a week or a month from now, Follow-Up Reminders let you choose the best time to revisit an unanswered email. And with insights into the best send times for each contact, choosing the right time of the day to get your message across is made simple.
Sync with third-party tools
Follow-up Reminders can be synced with third-party task management tools. This way you can store all of your to-dos in one place and be reminded to follow up on unanswered emails by the apps you use.
Follow-up Reminders for Your Email Client
Follow-up Reminder is a Mailbutler feature available on Gmail, Outlook and Apple Mail as well as Android and iOS devices through Mailbutler’s mobile app. Follow-up Reminders help you keep the conversation going by prompting you to follow up on unanswered emails after a period of time that you have specified.
See how Follow-up Reminders work in your email client from the tabs above ➔
Follow-up Reminders for Outlook
Follow-up Reminders are an easy to use yet highly useful feature that can be set up straight from your Outlook client, be it the desktop app or web version. Follow-up Reminders created in Outlook can be synced with 3rd party task manager apps enabling you to customize your email workflow.
How to use Follow-up Reminders in Outlook
Learn how to set follow-up reminders for your emails in a few easy steps by following the instructions below
- Download and install Mailbutler for Outlook
- Open Outlook and compose your message
- Open the Mailbutler sidebar by clicking on the add-in icon
- Go to the Message tab
- Click on the follow-up reminder button and set the date and time
- Finish writing your email and click send
Follow-up Reminders for Gmail
With Follow-up Reminders you can specify a date and time to be notified of unanswered emails sent from Gmail. Further optimize your workflow by restricting reminders to specific working hours and syncing them with third-party tools.
How to use Follow-up Reminders in Gmail
See how you can add follow-up reminders to your emails in Gmail by following the steps below.
- Download and install Mailbutler for Gmail
- Open Gmail and compose your email
- Click the Follow-up Reminder icon
- Set the date and time for your reminder
- Click Confirm
- The Follow-up Reminder icon will now turn green, indicating that a follow-up reminder has been set
- Finish your email and send it
- If you do not receive a reply to your email, Mailbutler will send you a notification at the chosen date and time
Follow-up Reminders for Apple Mail
Follow-up Reminders integrate seamlessly with your Apple Mail client and become an indispensable part of the Apple Mail experience. Receive system notifications to follow up on unanswered emails and make sure that your message gets across.
How to use Follow-up Reminders in Apple Mail
Find out how you can create follow-up reminders for your emails in Apple Mail by following the steps below
- Download and install Mailbutler for Apple Mail
- Compose you email in Apple Mail
- Click on the follow-up reminder button in your Mailbutler sidebar
- Set the desired date and time for your reminder
- Your reminder has now been created
- Send your email
- Mailbutler will send you a notification if you haven not received a reply to your email at the specified date and time
Follow-up Reminders for iOS and Android
You can also set Follow-up Reminders for your emails on the go and receive push notifications on your phone so that you are reminded to revisit your unanswered emails regardless of where you might be. To start using Follow-up Reminders with your mobile device, download Mailbutler’s app for iOS and Android.
How to use Follow-up Reminders in iOS and Android
See how you can add follow-up reminders when sending emails from your phone in a few easy steps.
- Download the Mailbutler mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store
- Open the Mailbutler app and go to the Emails tab
- Click on the airplane icon to begin composing a new email
- Click on the Follow-up button from the features bar
- Choose when you would like to be reminded
- Click Set and send your email
Know exactly if and when your emails and links are being opened and clicked - take action at the right time, for the right person.
Reach you prospects at the perfect time with Mailbutler’s Send Later feature. Never worry about sending that awkward late-nigh email again.
Leave a lasting impression, drive con- versions and promote your brand easily with Mailbutler’s professional signature templates.
One way ticket to Inbox Zero. Snooze your messages for later, stay focused and manage emails the way that fits your workflow.
Turn frequently written emails into templates to save time on email. Access your Mailbutler templates with one click from your favorite email client.
Manage your contacts like a pro! – notes, tasks, analytics & more. Gain the benefits of a CRM without leaving your inbox.
Always stay on top of important details by adding notes to emails. Share notes with your team to improve communication efficiency.
Turn emails into tasks and manage your inbox the smart way. Sync your email tasks with your favorite third part app to skyrocket your productivity.
Avoid your next embarrassing mistake when sending an important email. Undo Send makes recalling emails just as easy as it is to overlook them.
BCC to CRM
Automatically send a copy of your outgoing messages to your CRM of choice – streamline your communication and keep your data bundled.