Add Notes and Tasks to your emails and manage your inbox the smart way
Keep track of important details and pressing to-dos by attaching notes and tasks to your emails. Gain a clear overview of the information that matters to you.
- Available on Apple Mail, Outlook, Gmail and Mobile (iOS/Android)
- Shareable across organizations and teams
- Two-way syncing with your favorite productivity tool
Notes & Tasks created
100 000+ professionals
are using Mailbutler
What our customers say about us
Self-employed, Guitarist and educator
The Notes feature is really useful. I can easily convert my song modifications into notes.
Managing Director, ThrivinAsia Ltd
Mailbutler has been an integral part of my email management practice for the last couple of years now.
My most used feature of Mailbutler is the integration with Evernote, which makes it really easy to get email content that I need to keep into the right Evernote notebook with the right tags.
Manage your inbox 10x smarter
Reminders for upcoming to-dos
Stay informed of approaching deadlines by setting reminders for your email tasks. Mailbutler will automatically notify you when your tasks are due. This way you can make sure that your tasks created from actionable emails are carried out and your contacts are left satisfied.
Sync with 3rd party apps
Are you an Evernote addict? Or a Todoist power user? Mailbutler integrates with several of the most popular task management and note taking apps. Link your Mailbutler account to your favorite productivity tool and have your email notes and tasks automatically exported without having to leave your inbox.
Collaborate with Notes & Tasks
Attach internal memos to emails and share important to-dos to take your team's productivity to the next level. The perfect solution for both customer- and business-facing departments that regularly receive actionable emails. Get more work done in your team with shared notes & tasks.
Notes & Tasks for Your Email Client
Email Notes & Tasks are popular Mailbutler features that help frequent email users achieve a more organized inbox. Notes & Tasks are available on all Mailbutler-supported email clients (Outlook, Gmail, Apple Mail) and iOS and Android devices.
See how Notes & Tasks works in your email client from the tabs above ➔
Notes & Tasks for Outlook
Mailbutler allows you to create notes and tasks for emails in Outlook which can be automatically synced with 3rd party apps such as Evernote, Meistertask, Todoist and more.
How to create notes and tasks in Outlook
Learn how to add note and tasks to emails in Outlook by following the steps below.
- Download and install Mailbutler for Outlook
- Select an existing email or start writing a new one in Outlook
- Open the Mailbutler add-in
- Click on the Note or Task button
- Fill in the details of your note or task and click outside of the box to save it
- You can set a reminder for your task by clicking on the bell icon
- To delete your note or task click on the trash icon
Notes & Tasks for Gmail
Mailbutler adds the much needed functionality of creating notes and tasks for emails in Gmail. The added features integrate seamlessly with Gmail's interface and become a regular part of your email routine.
How to create notes and tasks in Gmail
See how you can add notes and tasks to your emails in Gmail by following the steps below.
- Download and install Mailbutler for Gmail
- Open Gmail
- Go to an existing email or compose a new one
- Open the Mailbutler sidebar by clicking on the Mailbutler icon and add a note or task
- Write down what you would like to remember in your note/task then click outside the box to save it
- To set a reminder for your task click on the bell button
- You can delete a note or task by clicking on the trash icon
Notes & Tasks for Apple Mail
Mailbutler provides Apple Mail users with an easy and intuitive way to add notes and tasks to emails. Notes and tasks can be shared with team members and synced with third-party productivity tools.
How to create notes and tasks in Apple Mail
Find out how to add notes and tasks to your emails in Apple Mail by following the step by step instructions below.
- Download and install Mailbutler for Apple Mail
- Select an existing email in Apple Mail or start composing a new one
- Click on the Mailbutler icon to reveal the sidebar and click on the Note or Task button
- Write the content of your note or task and click anywhere outside the box to save it
- If needed, add a reminder to your task by clicking on the bell icon
- To delete a note or task simply click on the trash icon
Email Notes & Tasks for iOS and Android
With Mailbutler’s mobile app for Android & iOS you can attach notes & tasks to the emails you send on the fly. Keep your emails organized no matter where you are! You can also filter emails by the content of your notes and tasks and receive push notifications when you're tasks are due.
How to create notes and tasks to emails on iOS and Android
Learn how to add notes and tasks to emails from your iPhone or Android device by following the steps below.
- Download the Mailbutler mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store
- Open the Mailbutler app and select an existing email or start composing a new one
- Click on the Notes or Tasks icon and choose Add note/task
- To choose a team to share the note or task with, click on Manage Teams
- To delete the note/tasks, simply swipe to the left. Swiping left also allows you to set a reminder for tasks
Know exactly if and when your emails and links are being opened and clicked - take action at the right time, for the right person.
Stop missing opportunities because of lost or forgotten emails. Mailbutler’s Follow-up keeps you in the loop and always on top of your email game.
Leave a lasting impression, drive con- versions and promote your brand easily with Mailbutler’s professional signature templates.
One way ticket to Inbox Zero. Snooze your messages for later, stay focused and manage emails the way that fits your workflow.
Turn frequently written emails into templates to save time on email. Access your Mailbutler templates with one click from your favorite email client.
Reach you prospects at the perfect time with Mailbutler’s Send Later feature. Never worry about sending that awkward late-nigh email again.
Manage your contacts like a pro! – notes, tasks, analytics & more. Gain the benefits of a CRM without leaving your inbox.
Avoid your next embarrassing mistake when sending an important email. Undo Send makes recalling emails just as easy as it is to overlook them.
BCC to CRM
Automatically send a copy of your outgoing messages to your CRM of choice – streamline your communication and keep your data bundled.