Automatically forward your outbound emails to your CRM and keep all your data bundled
Have a blind copy (BCC) of your outbound messages automatically sent to any CRM tool. You will always be sure that all corporate communication is properly recorded and available on request.
- Available on Apple Mail, Outlook and Gmail
- Unlimited number of email clients
- Advance sender & recipient configurations
100 000+ professionals
are using Mailbutler
What our customers say about us
"Amazing tool for those, who want to handle their emails easier and more efficient: you’ll be surprised, how much time you save!"
Managing Director, ThrivinAsia Ltd
"Whether you are a GTD® practitioner or not, I recommend Mailbutler to anyone who uses email for work or life."
Founder at The Azur Collection
"It is logical, simple to use and my professional life is definitely easier with it."
Connect your outbox to your CRM
Create rules & exceptions
With Mailbutler’s BCC to CRM feature, you have full control over which emails are forwarded where. Exclude internal emails from cluttering your CRM by creating an exception for your company’s domain. Or only send a BCC of emails sent to a few specific addresses. You can also have emails from different senders or recipients BCC’ed to separate CRM tools. Set your custom configurations that work best for you and your business.
Full support for any CRM
It doesn’t matter if you’re using Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk or any other tool to manage your customer relations. All you need is a BCC address and you’re all set to start logging your emails. A flexible solution that gives you freedom of choice.
Auto BCC for Your Email Client
BCC to CRM is a Mailbutler feature available for Gmail, Outlook and Apple Mail. It helps you achieve constant synchronization between your email client and CRM tool by automatically sending a copy of your outbound emails to a specified BCC address.
See how BCC to CRM works in your email client from the tabs above ➔
Auto BCC for Outlook
Mailbutler automatically sends a copy of your outbound emails to your CRM without you having to fill the BCC address each time. Link Outlook to your CRM by setting a BCC rule and rest assured that all crucial emails will be logged and available whenever you need them.
How to auto BCC emails in Outlook
Find out how to automatically send a blind carbon copy of your Outlook emails to your CRM tool by following the instructions below.
- Download and install Mailbutler for Outlook
- In your Mailbutler Dashboard go to Preferences -> Auto bcc
- Add a BCC email address by clicking on the + symbol
- Enter the sender condition in the Sender field
- Set the recipient condition in the Recipient field
- Enter the BCC address of your CRM in the BCC field
- Click on Save preferences to save your rule
Auto BCC for Gmail
Mailbutler's Chrome extension introduces an auto BCC function in Gmail. Gmail users can set a BCC address and specify multiple conditions to have a copy of their outgoing messages automatically sent to a CRM tool or any other email address.
How to use auto BCC in Gmail
See how you can automatically send a BCC of your Gmail emails to your CRM tool of choice by following the steps below.
- Download and install Mailbutler for Gmail
- Go to the Auto BCC tab in your dashboard preferences
- To add a new BCC rule, click on the + button
- Fill in your email address in the Sender field
- Specify which recipients should trigger an auto BCC in the Recipient field
- In the BCC field enter your CRM's BCC Address or any other email address you would like copies sent to
- Finally, click on Save preferences
Auto BCC for Apple Mail
Mailbutler provides Apple Mail users with a quick and easy way of linking their outbox to a CRM tool. All emails sent from Apple Mail that match a predefined rule will be automatically BCC'ed to a specified address, saving you time and making your workflow more efficient.
How to use auto BCC in Apple Mail
Learn how you can automatically send a BCC of your outgoing emails in Apple Mail for Mac by following a few easy steps.
- Download and install Mailbutler for Apple Mail
- Sign in to your Mailbutler account and go to the BCC tab in your user preferences
- Click on the + button to add a new BCC condition
- Specify the senders that should trigger an auto BCC in the Sender field
- Fill in the email addresses of any recipients that must match the auto BCC rule
- Then add the email address that should receive a BCC of each email in the BCC field
- Save this rule by clicking on Save preferences
Know exactly if and when your emails and links are being opened and clicked - take action at the right time, for the right person.
Stop missing opportunities because of lost or forgotten emails. Mailbutler’s Follow-up keeps you in the loop and always on top of your email game.
Leave a lasting impression, drive con- versions and promote your brand easily with Mailbutler’s professional signature templates.
Reach you prospects at the perfect time with Mailbutler’s Send Later feature. Never worry about sending that awkward late-nigh email again.
One way ticket to Inbox Zero. Snooze your messages for later, stay focused and manage emails the way that fits your workflow.
Turn frequently written emails into templates to save time on email. Access your Mailbutler templates with one click from your favorite email client.
Manage your contacts like a pro! – notes, tasks, analytics & more. Gain the benefits of a CRM without leaving your inbox.
Always stay on top of important details by adding notes to emails. Share notes with your team to improve communication efficiency.
Turn emails into tasks and manage your inbox the smart way. Sync your email tasks with your favorite third part app to skyrocket your productivity.
Avoid your next embarrassing mistake when sending an important email. Undo Send makes recalling emails just as easy as it is to overlook them.