Schedule emails today – save time tomorrow
With Mailbutler’s Send Later feature for Apple Mail, Outlook and Gmail, you can schedule your emails to be sent when you want them to be.
Tiffany studied Language and Economics, and now likes to write about business topics and conduct interviews with interesting people. She spends her free time looking after her plants and with her dog.
Mailbutler’s Send Later feature is beneficial in more ways than one. It helps you, a salesperson, to understand how the feature, stay productive, and reclaim more free time. Once you’ve tried to schedule emails, you won’t want to do without this feature.
Sending messages outside of business hours
There is one last email that you need to send. You want to remove it from your to-do list, but you didn’t have time until now. Finally, you’ve finished writing and are about to hit the “send” button. Then you notice the time: It’s way past business hours.
Sending a message this late, to someone who may have their email provider connected through their phone, would probably disturb them during their private life. You don’t want to seem unprofessional and intrude. You also know that you might forget to send the message in the morning.
Even if you are ready by tomorrow, your email may be skipped, because your customer received other emails. It will cause your message to be pushed further into your inbox. Even though you worked late into the night, the other messages will have priority.
Making a schedule for your computer to do the work
- Write emails when you are productive and have Mailbutler automatically send them when you want.
- By pressing the Send Later button when Finish your work, not when you need to send the note.
- Send emails to people when you think they are most productive and likely to answer you.
- Maintain your professionalism with good time management and respect of boundaries.
Why the Send Later feature is great for emailing clients
- They won’t wake up and feel the need to reply in the middle of the night.
- You won’t remind them of work during their free time.
- People are more likely to take their time reading their emails in the morning.
Try out Mailbutler’s Send Later feature
You can see that the Send Later feature will have a positive impact not only on your productivity but also on the productivity of the people around you. Try it out and install Mailbutler for Apple Mail, Outlook or Gmail.
Mailbutler has been named a category leader for email management software by GetApp, a review website for small to medium businesses.