How Mailbutler can help you collaborate effectively with your team
Discover the game-changing impact of cross-client email collaboration for smooth communication across various email platforms.
Tiffany studied Language and Economics, and now likes to write about business topics and conduct interviews with interesting people. She spends her free time looking after her plants and with her dog.
In the modern work environment, collaboration plays an essential role in nearly every aspect of doing business.
Email is no exception to that rule. Some email clients have introduced the ability to share tasks folders and message templates with others, such as Outlook.
However, not everyone uses Outlook, and often, email client features are convoluted, clunky, and impractical. That's why Mailbutler has created its Collaborators feature.
With it, Maibutler users in any client, be that Gmail, Apple Mail or Outlook, can share their notes, tasks, contacts, templates, and signatures across their whole team in just a few clicks.
This enables you to get the most out of your inbox. Read on to learn more about Mailbutler's team collaboration features.
Mailbutler for teams
Mailbutler for teams is a simple concept: if you purchase several Business plan subscriptions for your team, you gain access to the shared notes, tasks, contacts, signatures, and templates option.
This means you can easily share information with your whole team, increasing efficiency and ensuring your communication is clear and simple.
And on top of this, if you bundle your subscriptions together using Mailbutler for teams, you'll get a nice little discount on your plans, plus dedicated onboarding from our excellent customer success team.
However, you don't have to have a Business plan to use the Mailbutler Collaborators feature. Regardless of which plan you're on, you can share features - but only those you can create on your plan.
So say you're on our Professional plan, you will be able to share customizable email signatures and notes you've created on emails, but you won't be able to share notes on contacts, or see them if someone else tries to share them with you.
This is why the Business plan is the best way to make the most of our Collaborators feature - you can create and share absolutely everything!
Nice! Let's have a look at each of Mailbutler's features in more detail.
Share important information in emails with your team
The usual approach of simply forwarding an email that contains important details is outdated. It is fairly inefficient to have to go through your inbox whenever you need to look up certain information.
A great solution to this is Mailbutler's Notes feature. With Notes, you can create little messages which you attach to any email or contact you like. Then, you can share them with all your team members.
This way both you and your coworkers or partners will always have a clear overview of the most important pieces of information.
Coordinate your to-dos right in your inbox
Much as is the case with the Notes feature, sharing email tasks with your team is a surefire way to boost your productivity. Mailbutler lets you assign tasks with deadlines to emails that you can easily share with team members.
You will constantly be up to date on what needs to be done through your dashboard. And again, as is the case with notes, sharing tasks is not dependent on your team using the same email client.
Collaborate on your contacts with your team
More things to share? You bet. With Mailbutler's Contacts feature, you can easily view entire conversation histories, import contact details, and keep your notes and tasks all in one place.
On top of this, you can share all of this information across your team, meaning any information on clients or other important contacts is easily reachable to anyone who may need it.
Stay on brand with shared email signatures
Email signatures are another useful tool for achieving a unified approach to your organization’s communication efforts. The easiest way to start using signatures with your team is by signing up for Mailbutler.
You'll have access to a variety of professionally crafted, ready-made signatures that you can start using with your team today. Alternatively, you can build a fully-customized signature from scratch. Make sure to check out all the other ways that email signatures can benefit your business.
Save your team time with shared templates
For companies big and small, a consistent message can be one of their greatest challenges. Consistency in communication requires teamwork, focus and discipline.
It advances the idea that one message can have many facets and many voices, but still sounds unified. It also advances the concept of simpler by design, one message that can cut through the clutter and reach a target audience.
One of the easiest ways of achieving consistency throughout your communication is using shared message templates. An extra benefit of message templates is the time it saves your team in cases where the same email has to be sent on a frequent basis.
With Mailbutler you can create message templates that you and your team can use on Gmail, Apple Mail and Outlook. Learn how to create and use Message Templates.
So there you have it - several ways you can improve your team collaboration by using Mailbutler. So what are you waiting for? Sign up today and receive a 14-day free trial of all our features.
Mailbutler's Smart Assistant is an AI email tool that helps teams work together better. It lets you share notes, to-do lists, contact information, and email message templates with your team, whether they use Gmail, Apple Mail, or Outlook. You can attach notes to emails or contacts and share them with your team, which makes it easy for everyone to stay on the same page. You can also assign tasks to emails and share them, so everyone knows what work needs to be done.
Mailbutler also helps your team have a consistent look at your emails by offering professional email signatures. Plus, you can create email templates that your team can use over and over again, which saves time if you need to send the same email a lot.
Finally, if you get multiple plans for your team, Mailbutler can give you a discount and helps you get set up, making it easier to communicate with your team.
What are 3 important skills for teamwork and collaboration?
The 3 most important skills for teamwork and collaboration are:
- Communication & listening. Communication is the key piece of the teamwork puzzle because it makes everything else easier. Being open and honest with your colleagues about responsibilities, expectations, and deadlines helps everyone get their job done more efficiently.
Listening to your teammates’ opinions and ideas is just as important because it enables you to see things from different perspectives and often helps you find better solutions to your problems.
- Problem-solving. Every team member should be a problem solver. Basically, this means everyone should stay calm when an issue arises, help their colleagues identify the root cause of the problem, and work towards an effective solution.
- Time management. Being able to set realistic goals, prioritize and delegate tasks, and make quick decisions when necessary is what time management is all about. This helps the whole team get everything done on time without getting stressed about it.
How do you collaborate effectively if your team is remote?
To collaborate effectively with your remote team, you should:
- Invest in a communication or project management tool. Using teamwork or project management software makes keeping everyone in the loop so much more convenient.
It also helps you maintain your remote team’s workflow. Mailbutler Collaborators is a great choice for anyone looking for a reliable way to share notes, tasks, email contacts, email message templates, and email signatures across the whole company.
- Set clear and manageable goals. Make sure every remote team member knows exactly what they’re expected to accomplish on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. This saves you time and helps boost team productivity.
- Plan virtual team-building activities. Working remotely shouldn’t stop you from spending quality time with your teammates and trying to get to know one another better. There are so many virtual team-building activities to choose from, including online trivia, Zoom happy hours, personality quizzes, and recipe swaps. All of these promote teamwork and are super fun.
What collaboration skills are best for effective teams?
Some of the most useful collaboration skills are:
- Emotional intelligence. Every team member should be able to empathize with their colleagues and regulate their own emotions. These skills allow the team to prioritize communication and effectively resolve conflicts.
- Group brainstorming. Conducting regular group brainstorming sessions helps teams come up with new ideas and solutions. It also boosts workplace morale.
- Critical thinking. Every team member should be able to look at an issue from different angles and take into account what other team members have to say.
Learn how to use email tracking for Apple Mail and overcome Apple's privacy protection. Start tracking your Apple Mail emails with ease.
6 min read
Discover the best MailTags alternative for better email organization and a smooth transition from MailTags.
4 min read
Explore Outlook Categories and Mailbutler's Outlook Tags to keep your email communication tidy and easily accessible.
10 min read